Nikon Camera Control Pro 2020 Mac is designed to remotely manage settings for most DSLRs. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.Nikon Camera Control Pro free version is designed to remotely control the settings of most Nikon digital SLR cameras. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, via a wired or wireless network, using a wireless transmitter.
Nikon Camera Control latest version is the name of the software application in the control field of Nikon SLR series cameras. With this software, you can control Nikon series SLRs via a PC by connecting via wired or wireless networks and taking photos remotely. If you plan to use a wireless connection, you will need a wireless transmitter. Also, the creators of this product have tried to create this software so that you can control and manage this program to make the desired changes remotely.
Camera Control Pro cracker can remotely adjust and manage exposure, shutter speed and aperture. With this software you can control the camera very efficiently. With the advanced features of the Nikon D3 and D300, the program can also display and select the appropriate images to transfer data to a computer screen.
The advantage and advantage of this software index is the direct transfer of images from the camera to the computer during a simple process, during which all data, such as the imaging steps, are recorded in their memory and transferred to the computer. Other software features include support for ViewNx, Viewer software, and Capture NX Image Capture software.
Nikon Camera Control Pro Mac Features:
- Most Nikon DSLR settings, which are connected via a USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture can be remotely controlled from a computer, and a wired or wireless LAN is available when you are using a wireless transmitter.
- In addition to the direct transfer of images from the camera to the computer, everything from shooting to saving images is handled smoothly.
- An enhanced view feature allows you to view thumbnails stored on a computer.
- Integration with other Nikon software:
- ViewNX browser and viewer software supported.
- Capture NX image acquisition software is supported.
Nikon Camera Control Pro Crack Features:
- Remotely control most DSLR settings from a computer (including exposure, shutter speed, and aperture control).
- Check a wired or wireless network with a wireless transmitter.
- Direct image transfer from camera to computer and control of all operations from photography to image storage.
- The advanced viewer function shows thumbnails of still images saved on the computer.
- Images in the camera buffer can be recognized or deleted before being transferred to the computer using the preview screen or thumbnail operations.
- LiveView mode support (handheld and tripod), where the camera sensor provides a real-time preview through the lens. Thanks to the LiveView mode, the focus and / or shutter can be
- adjusted simultaneously. Confirm that you took the photo on the computer screen.
- In tripod mode, you can remotely select the desired AF point.
- The system supports image management modes, allowing you to select and adjust image settings on your computer. Create custom curves (clef change information) and save them to the camera.
- Windows 2000 Professional (SP4) Windows XP Home Edition / Professional (SP2)
- Pre-installed versions of Windows Vista (Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate )
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher Intel Celeron / Pentium 4 / Core series
- Memory: 256 MB or more (512 MB or more with Windows Vista), 768 MB or more recommended
- Disk space: Requires 1 GB or more for running
- Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels or more / 24-bit color (True Color) or more
- Interface: USB: Only built-in USB port supported / IEEE 1394: Only OHCI-compliant boards supported